Thursday, January 02, 2014

Hey Jud-issa ...

... Julissa-Sweater for my daughter C.J.
The working name "Hey Jud-issa" is a merge of the pattern-name Julissa and the second name of my daughter Judene.

Pattern was a gift from Bianca, a dear Ravelry-friend  :-D

Yarn:  Regia Cotton Trend & Color, 4ply ... held double
How much? 445 grams, 4.45 skeins = 1944.7 yards (1778.2m)
Started on Dec. 26, 2013
Finished on Jan 1, 2014


Modifications:
after Raglan-shaping I closed to round, but didn’t put the arms on waste-yarn …
I worked about 10 rounds with arms in the round.
Body: longer
Arms: shorter
ribbing (arms and neckline): k1tbl, p1
I also listened to other knitters and picked up more sts than stated for the arms … the arms are still on the tighter side, but they are okay now (with 8 sts more)

No comments: